LDA Sopan Enclave Phase-II, Lucknow New Housing Scheme 2018
The Luckauer Entwicklungsbehörde (LDA) has launched its new residential construction project 2018 under the name Sopan Enclave Phasse-II. This time, the LDA offered 96 residential apartments of 2BHK. The scheme is located at Priyadarshini Yojana Sultanpur Road, Lucknow.
The Authority has invited applications for the allocation of these dwellings. The system has started registering. But the last date of the application will be announced soon. Within the framework of the scheme, a total of 96 residential buildings belonging to the 2BHK are available for allocation. According to the scheme, the size of the apartment is approximately 84.14 square meters, which is available at the estimated cost of Rs. 40,60 ,, 000 / – and the registration amount for a single unit is Rs 2,03,000 / -.
How to request LDA Sopan Enclave Phase II Flats Scheme 2018:
Interested applicants can apply for the program both online and offline.
- The registration forms for offline registration can be purchased from the bank branches by paying the cost of Rs. 500 / -.
- Applicants can fill online application form using the official website of LDA Lucknow http://www.ldaonline.in.
- The fully completed application form can be submitted together with the registration amount in the same bank branches. In the case of an online registration, a lot of Rs. 514 / – will be submitted as an application. At the time of application.
List of bank branches:
- UCO Bank: LDA Vistar Patal Gomti Nagar, Lucknow Branch Lalbagh, Lucknow
- HDFC Bank: Hazratganj Branch, Lucknow
- Applicants should complete the age of 18 years.
- Applicants should apply a resident of INDIA and non-resident Indian (NRI) can also apply to the scheme.
- The applicant and his / her spouse should not own a house / property assigned by the Luckau Development Authority or any other authority, and should have no more than one house / property in Uttar Pradesh.